Monday, August 18, 2008

Up in Canada, eh?

Last week, Dusty and I made the trip up to Canada, my home country. This was the first time that Dusty travelled in an airplane and everything went quite well; he was a little nervous at first, slept most of the way and then vomited all his food over me once we arrived at our destination. I figured that was pretty good for a 15 1/2 year old Pekingese with one eye and failing kidneys.

I will be spending most of my time at my family's cottage near Fergus, Ontario. The weather isn't too bad (it hasn't started snowing yet) and I can live here very cheaply (my parents pay for food!!).

This month, I have started to write a book about my experiences as a veterinarian. I have the perfect place to get a little peace and quiet; a small cabin down by the lake.

I occasionally get distracted by visitors who try to steal my food.

And my father has provided me with posters for inspiration.

While the sun sets, this is my view.

Is it any wonder why I don't miss my job?

No comments: