Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My new Omnia

Well, I did it. I finally got a new cell phone.

Touch screen, 5MP camera, blazing fast internet, cool ringtones/ringback tones and I can synch it up with my outlook. What's not to like?

Um, maybe the price?

I won't tell you the monthly cost but I never thought I would see the day when I paid this much monthly for a glorified phone. Someone is making A LOT of money off us techno geeks.

But it really is a great little toy. And you know, I luv my toys.

I was trying to decide between the iPhone and the Samsung Omnia. I eventually settled on the Omnia mostly because it seemed more compatible with my microsoft programs. And in the end, it turned out to be quite a bit cheaper too.

The packaging was quite outrageous as you can tell from the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQlzX7EyIwU

Now call me. Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: