Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Free money from Angela


Dear Good Friend in Christ Jesus. Well, we're not good friends but occasionally, we do talk.  

I am Mrs. angela jones, an aging widow suffering from a long time illness. That sucks Angela.  How can I help you?  i am currently admitted in a private hospital in Abidjan cote d' ivoire. OMG, how did you end up in that hell hole?  I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr michael jones, the sum of US$5.500. 000 which he deposited in a bank He was probably loving someone else if that's all he left you. I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this funds for God's work. If he is all powerful, why can't he do his own work for Chrissakes?  Doesn't he know that I'm busy down here?  15% out of this fund will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. If he is going to ask me to build a goddamn ark, then I deserve a helluva lot more than 15%!  I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Why not?  I'm as God fearing as the next asshole.  Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply me back with this email address; angela.jones02@hotmail.com Do you think the Lord wants me to work in Cambodia because if so, he better send more cash.  

Your Sister In The Lord.
Hang tight there, sista!  You gotta brother who will gladly shrink your purse.  
 
Mrs.angela jones.  Sincerely, DrPhil.  Love ya!  Oh, and God loves you too.  :) 

No comments: