Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW BLOG!!!

As if I don't spend enough time in front of the computer, I have decided to start another blog.

Yes, I know what you're thinking--the world NEEDS another blog and it's a good thing someone is stepping up to the plate and trying to fill up cyberspace.  So thank you for your support and all your well wishing.

This new blog will be much more specific (unlike this blog which rambles on about my dog, living in Los Angeles, new movies coming out and my travels to corrupt foreign countries.)  The idea came to me after I found out that my most popular blog topics were about filming locations in Los Angeles.  Since it doesn't seem like anyone has covered that subject in any depth, I decided to come up with ...

Are you ready?

POPSITES 

I will be focusing on locations (mostly in Los Angeles) which have been made famous because they are associated with a movie or a television show. 

The blog has already been started but as of right now, it is just a rough template.  You can check it out at http://www.popsites.blogspot.com/.  I'm not thrilled with the overall layout and design but you have no idea how difficult it is to find a good template out there in cyberspace.  Either the templates are just plain boring (what accountants use to write a blogs about numbers) or they are for teenagers (glowing stars and myspace-style backgrounds which make reading almost impossible.)  Since I know very little html, I had to go with a fairly generic template and despite several hours of trying, I was able to do only the slightest bit of customization.

So what do you think?  Yeah or Nay?  Keep in mind that my feelings are easily hurt. :)

I will still continue with this blog so don't forget to keep on checking in.  You never know when I'll post a stupid video of my dog doing something.

No comments: