Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon

I've resisted it for a long time but I've finally given in ...

Yes, I've joined the twittosphere.

For better or for worse.

You can read my tweets over in the right hand corner of this blog.  I've come to the conclusion that I have far more questions than answers so I'm just going to be posting questions.  Mostly stupid questions but questions all the same.

And I've decided to give my popsites blog a rest.  www.popsites.blogspot.com  I really liked doing this blog which was about filming and music locations in Los Angeles but each post took too much time to do.  I may start it up again at a later date but for now, I will be sadly letting it cover up with dust.

So for these people drifting on by, I hope you find something interesting in all the ramblings.  And if you have any interest in charity work and/or Cambodia, please check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/savongfoundation.

Thanks!

Phil

No comments: