Monday, January 7, 2008


I have the flu today and I'm not a happy little camper.

The reasons why I have the stinkin' virus are:

1) I forgot to get my flu shot. (Does this really help? Who knows but it should help in theory)
2) I got very little sleep New Year's Eve and all the days following it.
3) I bite my finger nails.

Yes, I admit it, I bite my fingernails. This is a disgusting habit which I have done my whole life.

I have tried again and again to stop but it's just not possible for me to practice veterinary medicine and not bite my fingernails.

It's just not possible.

If there is ever a deadly virus (as seen in movies like I am Legend), I am done for. I'll be one of the first ones to croak. All because I bite my fingernails.

On that cheery thought, I'm off to get some hot tea.

No comments: