Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best Worst Movie

I'm sitting at the corner of Sunset and Ivar waiting to see a free double feature at the LA film school.

The first movie is a documentary about the worst film (apparently) ever made. The second film is the film with that dubious distinction.

So now you're probably wondering what IS the worst film ever made. If you are thinking the fourth Indiana Jones film, you would be wrong. If you're thinking Plan 9 from Outer Space, you would be wrong. If you're thinking even Pink Flamingos by John Waters, don't even go there because I love that film.

Nope. The film that I'm going to see is called Troll 2 and I've never heard of it before. I've never even heard of Troll so I'm hoping I'm not missing too much backstory.

I'll let you know how it goes ...


-- Posted from my iPhone

Location:W Sunset Blvd,Los Angeles,United States

No comments: