Sunday, March 28, 2010

Return to Cambodia

I can't believe that almost a year and a half has passed since I was in Cambodia.  Although the time has passed quickly, this fascinating country has never left my mind. 

And now I have some very exciting news.  I have been very blessed to get another opportunity to visit.  I leave tomorrow from LAX!!! 

There is one stop-over in Seoul and then it's on to Siem Reap which is the gateway to the world famous temples. 




Although I hope to visit the temples, savour the food, enjoy the nightlife and meet as many people as possible, my other motivation for going is to help build water pumps as well as an addition to a children's shelter.  Thanks to the extreme generosity of people from the United States, Canada and Japan, I have collected $2800 for this purpose!!!

It is very thrilling for me to have the opportunity to help these great people. 

I will try to update my blog as much as possible but if things get a little busy, I will be sure to post all my pictures and stories when I get back.   

No comments: