Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have you seen this man?


This is the knucklehead that drove into me while I was driving home on Saturday night. 

For such a big guy, it was kinda pathetic that he was driving a Suzuki go-cart.  I guess the go-go dancing gig isn't quite cutting it while he struggles to be the next Van Damme. 

Being a nice guy, I offered to bypass the insurance companies.  This was a big mistake for two reasons.  One:  the damage was not substantial and anything less than $750 won't affect either of our insurance policies.  (I didn't know this at the time).  Two:  Mr. Dwonch told me to go to an autobody shop he recommended and when the idiot didn't like the price I was quoted, he told me to go somewhere else.  The last thing I have time for right now is to run around town getting the lowest possible price to get my car fixed.  And the accident was HIS FAULT!   

As of right now, he isn't playing ball with me anymore.  That's fine.  I filed an accident report with the DMV so I hope he really does have insurance or else he's gonna have a lot more problems. 

Live and learn.  It doesn't pay to be nice in a city with Neanderthals who barely have enough brain power to put one foot in front of the other nevermind driving a four wheel vehicle. 

No comments: