Thursday, June 24, 2010

Website of the Week

I cover all sorts of topics on this blog.  Cambodia, screenwriting, iPhones and now lesbians. 

If you have nothing better to do (and you're getting tired of the Real Housewives of New Jersey), then I suggest checking out this website:   

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/about

For those of you who don't read Entertainment Weekly and are older than 16, then you might not know who Justin Bieber is.  He is a teen pop idol who incites mobs of teenage girls to riot at his mall appearances. 

I recently found out that he is CANADIAN (like myself) which makes me damn proud that he has surpassed Avril Lavigne and Brian Adams in popularity.  Celine, you better watch your back! 

I have included a link to buy one of his posters if you are need to fill up that pesky blank wallspace.     




The website dedicated to lesbians who look like Justin Bieber is incredibly popular.  For this reason, I am seriously thinking of making a companion site: Gay men who look like Miley Cyrus.  I'll let you know when it becomes live. 

No comments: