Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Memories of Cambodia

Already I'm writing about my memories of Cambodia ... AGAIN! 

Time passes so quickly and I really wish I could control it like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider.  So far, my wishing has gone unfulfilled and I stomp ahead into the future.  I do, however, have LOTS of pictures  so whenever I have the desire to relive those crumbling temples, at least in a 2D way, all I have to do is fire up my computer and pour through the images. 

In total, I took about 2000 pictures over 9 days so it's gonna take some time to get them all organized.  The best ones I photoshop in painful detail but in the end, all my time and effort will be worth it. 


In the meantime, HAPPY KHMER NEW YEAR!!
May this year bring lots of prosperity and stability to my Cambodian friends. 

No comments: